• PERSONAL CARE SERVICES (PCS)
• CONSUMER-DIRECTED PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICES (CDPAS)
Effective 10/10/2023, MetroPlusHealth is directing providers who were submitting requests via email to submit them BY FAX instead.
• This change is for all lines of business receiving PCS or CDPAS, including Medicaid, HARP, and Partnership in Care (HIV special needs plan).
• As a result of this change, the following email account will no longer be available: [email protected]
• The PCS/CDPAS fax number remains: 212-908-5237.
• The ability to submit request by telephone has not changed.
• Providers are encouraged to use the Home Care Services Request Form.
Please visit the MetroPlusHealth website for details and continued updates related to Utilization Management. Thank you for the care you provide our members.
Utilization Management Department