MetroPlusHealth strives to ensure that all MetroPlusHealth members living with HIV/AIDS have access to health and psychosocial services that support the members’ ability to sustain wellness, adhere to treatment regimens and facilitate continuity of care.
MetroPlusHealth works with members to evaluate and determine their need for treatment or supportive services. MetroPlusHealth helps members with referrals and coordination of the following services through one of our partner agency and with other community-based AIDS Service Organizations:
- Chemical dependence treatment readiness assessment, counseling, and referrals
- Community education
- Counseling and assistance with partner/spouse notification
- Harm reduction and needle exchange
- HIV Case Management, including non-intensive psychosocial case management and COBRA case management
- Housing and supportive services for the homeless
- Individual or group HIV prevention and risk reduction services, education, and counseling
- Legal services
- Nutritional services
- Permanency planning and transitional services
- Services to migrant workers
- Shelters and other services for victims of domestic violence
- Transportation to Supportive Services programs
- Treatment education to support and promote adherence to treatment regimens
Please note: individual supportive services programs may have certain eligibility requirements.
To obtain referrals for the above services, members should contact Member Services at 1-800-303-9626, TTY: 711.
Ready to Join Us?
Talk to us about questions or concerns
Monday–Friday | 8 am–8 pm (ET)
Saturday | 9 am–5 pm (ET)
*You can contact us after normal business hours for limited inquiries.
Already A Member?
Log into the Member Portal
See Plan information, Health Rewards, and Messages
Speak To Someone In Your Community
Find someone in your neighborhood and in your language