If you are a Medicaid, SNP or HARP member:
- You will receive your MetroPlusHealth ID card within the first 15 days of membership.
If you are a Qualified Health Plan, Essential Plan or Child Health Plus member:
- If you pay a premium
- If you make your payment before the start of your membership you will receive your card within the first 15 days of membership.
- If you make your payment during the first 10 calendar days of the month after your eligibility start date, you will receive your card 15 days after your payment is received.
- If you don’t pay a premium (only applicable to Essential Plan and Child Health Plus)
- You will receive your card within the first 15 days of membership
You may also receive a new card when you initiate a PCP change by contacting our Member Services Department or request one from your member portal (members.metroplus.org)