What do MetroPlusHealth plans cover?
At MetroPlusHealth, we focus on primary and preventive care. Our plans offer access to doctors and specialists, 24/7 telehealth, prescription drug coverage, and prepackaged medications.
- Over 34,000 doctors and specialists, 40 hospitals and 110 urgent care centers
- Network includes NYC Health + Hospitals, NYU Langone, Mt. Sinai, CityMD, Montefiore, Labcorp, Lenox Hill Radiology, and many more
- Offices and local family care sites throughout the City
- The plan of choice for more than 690,000 New Yorkers
- 24/7 telehealth right from your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Earn rewards for taking healthy steps like visiting your doctor or getting a flu shot
Additionally, with all our plans, and at no cost to you, you get:
- 4 free non-emergency transportation
- Trips to the emergency room
- Immunization and vaccines
- Prescription drugs and lab tests
Ready to Join Us?
Talk to us about questions or concerns
Monday–Friday | 8 am–8 pm (ET)
Saturday | 9 am–5 pm (ET)
*You can contact us after normal business hours for limited inquiries.
Already A Member?
Log into the Member Portal
See Plan information, Health Rewards, and Messages
Speak To Someone In Your Community
Find someone in your neighborhood and in your language