How do I find a primary care provider (PCP)?
Finding a primary care provider (PCP) is an important step in establishing your health care and should be the first thing you do upon signing up for an insurance plan.
To find your PCP:
- Call the number on your ID card, or
- Visit our directory of doctors and specialists where you will find our comprehensive list, that includes their
- Name, address, and telephone number
- Board certification (if applicable)
- Languages spoken
- Whether that participating doctor or specialist is accepting new patients
Ready to Join Us?
Talk to us about questions or concerns
Monday–Friday | 8 am–8 pm (ET)
Saturday | 9 am–5 pm (ET)
*You can contact us after normal business hours for limited inquiries.
Already A Member?
Log into the Member Portal
See Plan information, Health Rewards, and Messages
Speak To Someone In Your Community
Find someone in your neighborhood and in your language